Friday, October 25, 2013

if you want me ,woo me ,love me dont crave me

I have sexy body so when guys deal with me, they act like I'm a piece of meat not human.I'm sick of it ,I'm sick of them.I'm human ,I'm a woman  ,I need care I need love . You know I'm not frozen or cold.I'm a very sexual person.
but is it wrong to only want to be sexual with the person I love or like. Why is it that boys now a day don't bother trying to win the girl heart just try to get in her pants. Amn't I worth the trouble . I want a man to woo me ,love me not to crave me . Make me crave you  and you got me.

2 comments:

  1. It is a shame that is has come to that and I'm sorry to hear of your experiences. There are more than likely a lot of reason for this behavior.

    It used to be face to face, phone and a letter were the methods od communication. And those took some effort. To write a young lady a poem took a bit of thought. Some with a note. The note had to have some substance. And face to face left many speechless or too timid to get their thoughts out correctly.

    But now, there's IP, Skype, PM's, Phone that film and do all sorts of things. It takes little anymore to communicate. No imagination. It also help foster in the behavior you had described. They can go to speeddate and see a lot of women , and discard a lot in a very fast period of time. So can she.

    There are other s reasons as well. Save those for another time. But yes-- I love and woo and treat her as she is the fragile and delicate thing in this world to me. I would like to expect the same. I get romance. I write it enough. I understand her heart and soul--and his.

    Also you want a man--not a boy--as referenced in your post. There are romantic men. Keep searching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M a computer instructor . Im 28 year . I'm giving a course group of G11 american school boys . they make me feel like im naked. the keep coming on to me and harass me. i wanna tell them WTF look for girl in ur age. WE i told the manager he said u are hot so its normal.
      Man come to me in the street saying we want to marry u. the dont even know me . they only want my body. it feel bad . I want some one to get to know me , i dont mind if he like my body ,i want him to like my body and my mind.
      Is that too much to ask. im i being greed.

      Delete