Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A dream

Yesterday I had a dream of you ,a dream that I would never wanna wake up from . We were fighting, then all of the sudden you hold me so tight diminishing all my power . Then I waked up with the sadness of the world weighting my heart down and went through my day trying to remember your touch ,your kiss, your hand going through my hair and your breath on my neck .Counting the minutes for the day to end wishing I never woken up and praying to god to see you in my dream tonight . I know we are not right for each other, but I can't help it you are my reason to live ,so if I can't have you for really then leave me to my dreams maybe just maybe one day it will come true..

1 comment:

  1. "One day it will come true."
    May God get you together with the one you love..
    Good post

    ReplyDelete