Thursday, May 14, 2015

Owned by you

I love you even though you are not mine, but I'm yours. You have all my keys so you control me like a puppet ,and read me like an open book.
The problem is I don't mind being owned by you ,even though I know that even though  you are everything to me I'm no one to you .every time I try to break free from you I fail  .you made me do things I never did and  feel things i never felt .you made feel so jealous that   The jealousy would eat me a life everytime I see you with another woman no matter who is she, no matter if it's reasonable or not.you control my mood ,you can light up my day in a second ,and you break me in a second ,I miss you  every second of the day ,I can't even imagine my day without you , you are my safe place  .
  It hurt me so bad that I can't say that to you .It hurts  not to be able to tell you "I love you ",it hurt when i'm sad and need to be with but i can't ask you to ,it hurts when I see you sad or troubled  and it hurt when I can't hold your hand and tell you everything will be okay.  I love you so much that it hurts, but I can't stay away from you.
even if being near you hurt me, Staying Away from you would kill me for Sure. If I'm not with you then I don't want to be. I want to be owned by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment